Countries of our programs
- It is a country that belongs to South America.
- Here are the Andes, glaciers and great grasslands, where its famous and precious cattle feed.
- It is the ninth country with the greatest natural wealth and biodiversity. It has the Iguazú Falls, which are part of the Seven Wonders of the World. Its highest peak is Aconcagua.
- Its name comes from Latin and means silver.
- Formerly called Ciudad de la Plata, because of the river it has, the widest in the world. And it was also called Rio de la Plata, due to rumors about the existence of precious metals.
- Its official language is Spanish, and it is the largest Spanish-speaking country. The second and compulsory language of instruction is English.
- Culture in Argentina is marked by being multi-ethnic with belonging to Europe, Latin America and with Asian and African contributions.
- In its ideologies, social thought, faith in freedom and respect for human rights stand out.
- It has a great diversity of climates ranging from cold and heavy snowfall in the south, to a tropical climate in the north. Some of its regions have little difference in temperature, in winter and in summer.
- It has great tourist attractions, cultures, customs and gastronomy.
- The most populated and largest city is Buenos Aires. Cosmopolitan and tourist city, where 38% of the population is concentrated).
- Buenos Aires is connected to the provincial capitals by buses.
- Its Jorge Newbery airport, also known as Ezeiza International airport, receives a large number of travelers, since it is a mandatory stopover for many flights.
- Its currency is the Argentinian peso (ARS), the exchange from EUR to ARS is 1€ for +/- 140 pesos but it fluctuates a lot.
- Time zone: GMT/UTC-3..
Health in Argentina
- Health in Argentina is guaranteed by the public health system. It also offers free HIV treatment and assisted fertilization for its population.
- Argentinian medicine is prestigious worldwide, for having been the inventor of various techniques and discoveries used in the world. In addition, they constantly maintain investigations, in all medical specialties.
- Education in Argentina is public and compulsory from age 5 to 18.
- It's quality education and they have a literacy rate of 98%.
- It's a mix of Creole, Sub-Saharan, Italian and Spanish cuisine. Due to immigration.
- Its typical and best-known dish is "El asado Argentino". But there are also empanadas, tamales, humitas... In addition, they have 8 own cheeses.
- And we can't forget the dulce de leche, the alfajores and the Mate. (Typical herbal drink, similar to an infusion).
Among its celebrations we can highlight:
- Mundial del Tango, held in August, in Buenos Aires (popular music and dance from Argentina).
- National Folklore Festival, in Cordoba, last week of January.
- Marcha del Orgullo, in Buenos Aires, the first Saturday in November.
- Fiesta del sol, in February and lasts 5 days.
- Tradition Day, November 10.
Surrogacy in Argentina
- In Argentina there is no law regulating surrogacy, but it is authorized and approved by Article 19 of the National Constitution.
- This article also allows homosexual couples to become parents, since Argentina was the first country to fully recognize the homoparental family.
- To do this, the surrogate must renounce her rights as a mother and acknowledge the paternity of one of the intended parents, and her partner then adopts the baby.
- The project presented in 2011 envisages the legalization of surrogacy and although it is not envisaged, it is not sanctioned either.
- To carry out the process, the surrogate and the future parents will sign an informative consent and request its homologation in court.
- Once the child is born, filiation will be made by court order. It will be necessary to confirm that the surrogate has no genetic link with the baby.
- The Civil Code provides protection, as it incorporates the will to procreate, which is the basis for the baby to be recognized as a child of the intended parents
Surrogates in Argentina must meet the following requirements:
- Be of legal age.
- Having given birth to their own child.
- Cannot act as surrogates more than twice.
- Cannot bring their gametes.
- Must pass medical and psychological tests proving that they have full capacity to act and good physical and mental health.
There are direct flights from most European capitals (they can change)
- Madrid-Buenos Aires: 12:30 p.m. (Live)
- Barcelona - Buenos Aires: 1:10 p.m. (Live)
- Paris - Buenos Aires: 1:40 p.m. (Live)
- Rome - Buenos Aires: 5:00 p.m. (1 stopover)
- London - Buenos Aires: 4:35 p.m. (1 stopover)
- Berlin - Buenos Aires: 4:10 p.m. (1 stopover)
- Brussels-Buenos Aires: 4:45 p.m. (1 stopover)
- Vienna - Buenos Aires: 4:45 p.m. (1 stopover).
European Union citizens do not need a visa to travel to Argentina and can stay up to 90 days.
- Located in the far north of South America, the capital of the Republic of Colombia, Bogotá, has the famous Zona Rosa district, full of shops and restaurants. good restaurants.
- Colombia is a unitary, social and democratic state, the seventh largest country in America. Across the Caribbean Sea, it is the only nation in South America with shores on the Pacific and access to the Atlantic.
It has just over 51 million inhabitants and its population is multicultural. The presence of the Colombian population dates back 14,500 years. From 1810 and after the war of independence, emerges the country that we know today as Colombia, with a diversified economy and great importance in services.
Its name comes from the surname of Christopher Columbus, in Italian Colombo and from there Colombia.
- Their official language is Spanish and around 65 languages are co-official in their respective territories, including English.
- One of its strengths is the music, the most important in Latin America, with artists known all over the world, such as Shakira, J.Balvin, Carlos Vives, Maluma and Juanes. It is also recognized for its national rhythms, Vallenato and Cumbia.
- Its national sport is Tejo, and the most popular is soccer. But it was in boxing that they won several world titles.
- Notorious and recognized worldwide, it's his coffee. Colombian coffee is a registered trademark with denomination of origin, being the largest producer of mild coffee in the world. Another precious jewel of Colombia are its emeralds, and it is the largest producer.
- The climate in Colombia is diverse, and there are three types, depending on the altitude: the hot climate with temperatures above 24 ºC (at less than 1,000 m above altitude), the temperate climate with temperatures of 17 to 24 ºC (between 1,000 and 2,000 m above sea level) and the cold climate which varies between 11 and 17 ºC (between 2,000 and 3,000 m above sea level).
- Among the landscapes of Colombia there are valleys and plains such as the Cauco Valley or the Pacific Plain. Also mountains and mountain ranges, such as the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in the Andes Mountains, where the Don Diego River has its source and flows into the Sea of Caribbean.
- Ranked among the top ten, as world destinations, stand out as places to visit: the neighborhood of Candelaria, in Bogotá, with its walls, the beaches of Cartagena de Indias , the islands of Rosario, the beaches and the historic center of Santa Marta, the Guajira desert and some of its colonial towns such as Santa Fe, Popayán, Tunja and more.
- The currency is the Colombian Peso ($) (COP), the exchange rate from EUR to COP is 1€ for +/- 4,500 pesos but it fluctuates.
- Time zone: GMT / UTC-05:00, corresponding to -6h (-7h in daylight saving time), Central European Time.
Health in Colombia
- When it comes to health, Colombia is known worldwide for the quality of its medicine. With great achievements in this field, such as the creation of malaria vaccine, pacemaker, LASIK surgery, Hakim valve and also pioneers in pediatric robotic surgery.
- It is also the country with the highest universal health care in Latin America. Its health system can be private or public and both have universal coverage and equal access to medicines, treatments, interventions, medical and dental services.
- Colombia surpasses Canada and the United States in its health system, and has high-level doctors with extensive experience, with the best hospitals in Latin America with state-of-the-art technology and facilities.
- This makes Colombia currently one of the best options for carrying out a surrogacy process.
- When it comes to education, in Colombia, its education system is regulated by the state. And it has a public funding organism to get into university.
- Colombia has no national dish and its gastronomy is varied and changes according to each region.
- Among the most representative regional dishes are sancocho, arepa, santafereño ajiaco, bandeja paisa, el mote de queso, Tolimense suckling pig, mamona or veal a la llanera, santandereano mute, tamal, lisa rice and fish, especially in coastal areas. And as a drink, they enjoy Guarapo, made from sugar cane.
Among his parties, it is worth highlighting
- Various and numerous festivals such as: Medellín Flower Fair, Barranquilla Carnival, Cali Fair and Bogotá Ibero-American Theater Festival.
- These include visits by tourists during their stay in the country.
Surrogacy in Colombia
- There is no exclusive right, but it is practiced normally and is considered completely legal.
- The constitution states that all children born naturally or with scientific assistance have the same rights. In addition, the Colombian court ruled on equality with the same rights and guarantees for foreigners, as set out in article 100 of the constitution.
- For the LGBT community, they can also perform the process, as long as one of the parents brings genetic material.
- To achieve this, a clear consent is signed between the parties.
Surrogate mothers in Colombia must meet the following requirements
- They must be of legal age and in good psychophysical health.
- Be a mother of at least one child in good physical and mental health.
- Do not bring eggs.
- She must undergo relevant medical examinations before, during and after pregnancy, as well as psychological assessments.
- There is no possibility of retracting, once the consent has been signed and the genetic material has been implanted.
- Pregnancy can only be terminated with a medical prescription.
Traveling to Colombia
There are direct flights or with stopover(s) from the main European capitals (minimum approximate times):
- Madrid - Bogotá: 10:05 a.m. (Live).
- Barcelona - Bogotá: 1:20 p.m. (1 stopover).
- Paris - Bogotá: 10:40 a.m. (Live).
- Rome - Bogotá: 2:00 p.m. (1 stopover).
- Brussels - Bogotá: 2.30 p.m. (1 stopover).
- Berlin - Bogotá: 2:15 p.m. (1 stopover).
- London - Bogotá: 2:15 p.m. (1 stopover).
- Vienna - Bogotá: 1:50 p.m. (1 stopover).
Nationals of European Union countries do not need a visa if they are visiting Colombia for tourism purposes and for a period of less than 90 days. But a valid passport and return ticket are required.
If a stopover is made in the USA, it is necessary to process the authorization "ESTA".
- Is located in the southern part of North America.
- The language recognized as the national language is Spanish.
- It is the sixth most visited tourist destination in the world, with 34 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Its name means "The place of Mexi" (who was a priest), although its meaning is also said to be "In the place of the lake of the moon".
- Its climate is very diverse, it is possible to find cold high mountain climates a few km from the hottest climates on the coast.
- The rainy season runs from May to October, but it only rains 70 days a year on average.
- He is the biggest consumer of Coca-Cola, which may also be the reason why he has the highest obesity rate in the world.
- Mexico City (formerly Mexico DF) is one of the most populated cities. It is also one of the most important cultural and financial centers in the world.
- The city has 151 museums and a large number of parks and forests. It is the oldest city in America and where the most drinking water is consumed in the world.
- The climate in Mexico City is mild with average temperatures of 16 and 30 degrees maximum. Although on some winter days it can drop to 0 degrees. In June, July and August it usually rains.
- Its currency is the Mexican peso (MXN), the change from EUR to MXN is €1 for +/- 20.10 pesos but it fluctuates.
- Time zone: GMT/UTC-8 to GMT/UTC-5 and GMT/UTC-7 to GMT/UTC-5 (in summer time).
Health in Mexico
- Access to health care is universal and free, so all Mexicans have the right to medical care.
- Education in Mexico is public and compulsory, from preschool to secondary school, and consists of three levels, as in Spain.
- Universities follow the American model.
- Mexican cuisine is a combination of Spain and Native Americans. The most commonly used ingredients are beans/beans, chilli, nopal and avocado.
Between its celebrations we can highlight
- March 21 "birthday of Benito Juárez" (Mexico's most important political figure).
- November 2 "Day of the Dead" (it is a tribute to the deceased and remembered with photos).
- December 12 "Our Lady of Guadalupe" (Mexicans are very religious and millions of people celebrate this day).
Surrogacy in Mexico
- This is an accepted practice, although no law regulates it.
- In this case, a court order is requested and obtained during the first trip, before the start of the process.
- Any family model is authorized, and the obligation for the pregnant woman is to give the baby to the requesting parents and they accept it.
Surrogate mothers in Mexico must meet the following requirements:
- Be between 25 and 35 years old.
- Being a mother of a child, good physical and mental health.
- Accredit with a medical report that she was neither pregnant nor a mother the year before the implantation.
- Cannot have participated in this process more than twice in a row.
- And finally, his consent to do so.
There are direct flights from most European capitals (they can change):
Barcelona - Mexico: 12:00 p.m. (direct flight).
Madrid - Mexico: 11:20 a.m. (direct flight).
Paris - Mexico: 11:55 a.m. (direct flight).
Rome - Mexico: 1:20 p.m. (direct flight).
Brussels - Mexico: 2:20 p.m. (one stopover).
Berlin - Mexico: 3:40 p.m. (one stopover).
London - Mexico: 11:45 (direct flight).
Vienna - Mexico: 3:15 p.m. (one stopover).
The program in Mexico is very similar to the one in the United States, but the cost is lower.
Nationals of European Union countries do not need a visa for Mexico, but they must have a passport with a minimum validity of six months, return plane tickets with fixed dates, hotel or other reservations and cannot stay longer than 180 days.
If the flight is not direct and there is a stopover in the United States, it is necessary to process the authorization "ESTA"
United States - California
- It is one of the 50 states of the United States.
- His name is European and means "Warm and Far".
- It is the third largest state in the United States.
- It's a very diverse state, with natural landscapes, such as Yosemite and Sequoia National Park. And a coast with fantastic beaches for all tastes.
- It has a Mediterranean and temperate climate, with mild temperatures. This is the golden state, as the sun shines almost all year round.
- Los Angeles is the most populous city and, along with San Diego, two of the top three cities.
- Its official language is English, Spanish is considered a second language.
- Its currency is the American dollar (USD), the exchange rate from EUR to USD is 1€ for +/- 1.10 dollars but it fluctuates.
- Time zone: GMT/UTC-8 and GMT/UTC-7 (in daylight saving time).
- The system is very good, but it can ruin you if you don't have insurance.
- Its system is considered one of the best in the world.
- The educational training ranges from 2 years to 18 years.
- Studies are compulsory and everyone has the opportunity to have access to public education.
- Half of the student population is of foreign origin.
- His cuisine is marked by fusion with the integration of different styles and local and fresh ingredients, acquired from Californian farms, which adapt to the season.
- Although its real star is wine. California produces 90% of American wine and is the world's fourth largest producer.
Between its celebrations we can highlight
- On January 1, the year begins with the parade of roses.
- In February, the Oscars ceremony.
- The nationwide 4th of July holiday (US Independence Day).
- In August, we celebrate "Old Spanish days".
- September 3, the largest fair in America lasts 23 days.
Surrogacy in California
- Is allowed for any family model.
- It is very important to take out insurance covering any medical expenses that may be incurred at the birth of the baby or later, as well as the incubator, interventions, etc.
- The judgment is obtained, with the filiation of the parents and the cancellation of any rights of the surrogate mother.
Surrogate mothers in California must meet the following requirements
- Healthy women between the ages of 20 and 40 with regular menstrual cycles.
- At least one full-term pregnancy.
- Not smokers or drug addicts.
- No legal background or mental illness.
- Pass the medical examination, with the established tests.
There are direct flights from most European capitals (they can change)
- Barcelona - Los Angeles: 11:00 a.m. (direct flight).
- Madrid - Los Angeles: 10:50 a.m. (direct flight).
- Paris - Los Angeles: 11:20 a.m. (direct flight).
- Rome - Los Angeles: 1:05 p.m. (direct flight).
- London - Los Angeles: 11:20 a.m. (direct flight).
- Berlin - Los Angeles: 1:45 p.m. (one stopover).
- Brussels - Los Angeles: 12:45 p.m. (one stopover).
- Vienna _ Los Angeles: 12:20 p.m. (direct flight).
To travel to the United States, you must complete the online authorization form “ESTA". Its price is +/- 14 dollars. It is valid for two years, but you cannot stay in the United States for more than 90 consecutive days.